Have a breezy Day- IF Breezy

Water color and black marker( pointillism.)

When I saw the topic of the week the first thing that came to my head was a dog sticking its head out of a car window. Also, I found this interesting answer to why?
"Why dont dogs like their faces blown on but they stick their head out the car window?
-"Because when you're a dog and you stick your head out the window you can smell thousands of different scents but when you blow in a dogs face its just a quick puff. "

No wonder why my dog goes Ooh LA la... thousands of smells... lovely!- Enjoy it..

6 comments:

S. Collier February 28, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

love this and i love how happy the dog is

Nancy Grönholm February 28, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

ooh la la, so that's why! Now I know something new. ;) very sweet drawing, very funny.

Unknown February 28, 2009 at 6:12 PM  

Great illustration! Happy dogs always make me smile.

Anonymous March 1, 2009 at 5:33 PM  

Charming and well done!

nella gatica March 2, 2009 at 9:29 AM  

QUÉ LINDA ILUSTRACIÓN!!! me transmite una senación hermosa!!!!;)

Crackzing March 3, 2009 at 6:50 PM  

bonito el perrito, al parecer los perros son los que mejores te salen pues el otro hermoso y este super inspirativo